Dear Valued Patients:
We officially reopened on Saturday, May 2nd. Our current weekday hours are Tuesday-Friday, 12:00 PM-6:00 PM and Saturday, 8:30 AM-4:00 PM.
We have greatly missed all of you during this unprecedented change in our daily lives. We are so looking forward to serving you all!
For safety and social distancing, and to best serve everyone, the following processes and guidelines are in place:
- Each patient must provide and wear a mask or face covering, while present.
- Patients will park and go to the sign-up table to record their name and phone number. Please bring a pen to sign up and respect the six-foot distancing guideline at all times.
- Patients will return to their vehicles.
- We will take contactless payments, in the office, once you have checked in. After payment is received, patients are greeted for treatment.
- Should you be unable to pay by card, we will provide you with an envelope that you can use for checks or cash.
- We will greet each patient at the door for hand sanitation and to check temperatures. If you have a fever of 100.4 °F or above for the safety of everyone, we will be unable to treat you. (CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature of at least 100.4 °F or 38 °C.)
- We will be treating individuals, not living in the same household, three at a time in each community room. Families and those living together, with more than three in the same home, may occupy the community room if space is available at check-in.
- We will have two private rooms available, first come, first served.
- Due to the limited number of patients, we will be able to treat, we are temporarily suspending cupping during community hours.
- Those requesting private hour appointments may call for availability.
Should you have any questions, we will gladly provide feedback via email or a return call to your phone message.
Current Hours beginning May 2, 2020:
Tuesday – Friday, 12:00 PM-6:00 PM
Saturday, 8:30 AM-4:00 PM
Love and Blessings to each of you.
Joan Massey LAc/DOM, and Staff
Welcome to Affordable Acupuncture
Affordable Acupuncture By Joan offers high-quality holistic healthcare, Chinese Medicine and acupuncture that fits your busy schedule and budget. In these tough economic times, our primary goal is to make acupuncture accessible and available to you as often as you need it.
We offer private and community-style acupuncture, Chinese herbs, cold wave laser, pain management, food therapy, aromatherapy, cupping, detox protocol, weight loss protocol, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT,) pain therapy, microcurrent facials, Amethyst Bio-Mat, Trio-Vibration, and reflexology. Learn more about these services.
We are conveniently located on Grandview Drive in Simpsonville, SC. Link For Directions
How it works:
Once you have scheduled a private appointment, you will meet one-on-one with the practitioner. This hour session will include but isn’t limited to an in-depth intake discussion followed by the services needed. Please call to make an appointment.
Community style acupuncture
This service is our most affordable. Beginning March 2020 we will have two community rooms including a separate, silent community room. You will still receive our full service of discussing your health needs followed by a thirty-minute acupuncture session. Each patient will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Private room acupuncture
Should you need a more private setting, we do offer two private rooms. Requests for an upgrade to a private room, during community hours, are subject to availability. Private room treatment, during community hours, is thirty minutes. There is a small upcharge for a private room. Scheduled private one-hour appointments will have priority for the private rooms, Tuesday-Saturday.
For all our services and pricing, please refer to our pricing list.
Please click here to see all of our services.